Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Cut!!! heeeeeelp!?

Help!!



My hair is brown. Long, but not VERY long x')



Just at the end of the hair it have curls... Also, it is not TOTALLY Curly x'D



I want cut it, but with such a hair, I don't know what I make!!!



Some ideas??



I would luv it!!!!!



Hair Cut!!! heeeeeelp!?

I had really long and wavy/curly hair. I got it all cut off last weekend. I love it! I got it cut a little shorter than my shoulders. They layered it and I have lond side bangs, so they're not all in my face. I really like it. I think you would too. I also have brown hair. So, I think it would look good, since mine does.



Hair Cut!!! heeeeeelp!?

Just find a salon, take a picture with you of what you want and ask. They will help you.



Hair Cut!!! heeeeeelp!?

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/m...



don't know if you will like it.. but i got my hair cut similarily, and loove it!! its about to my armpits at the longets and its reallly layered.. with long side bangs layerd from my lips down..



my hair was kinda like yours, only curlyer.. but i straighten it everyday xD



Hair Cut!!! heeeeeelp!?

O.K. I have the same type of hair,brown and a little curly at the bottom.i didn't wanna cut it short,so i just got long layers.go 2 a place u trust,tell them u want long layers but do not cut any off the bottom. mine tuned out great , hope urs turns out good 2 :)



Hair Cut!!! heeeeeelp!?

Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2008/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting