Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

Keep it long! Long hair is hot!



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

Well get a little bit choped off caz u dont want split ends Report It



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

cut it and donate it to locks of love!!!



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

Let it grow!



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

Let it grow!



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

Let it grow -- guys just love long hair



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

umm which ever looks better its really up to you unless tyou show us a real pic =]



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

if u are really very girly kind of a person then grow it or else cut it off



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

it depends. some people look better with long hair some with short. see what u look better in and take ur action. I personally prefer long hair



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

hi ,you shoud grow it



you can .... permanent ,hair coloring ,hair setting



trust me...



if you want hair setting you can talk about it with



I can you give you style



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

it depends. If you like it long or if you like it short. you can do many hair styles with both long and short. if you can't descide then just go inbetween. that was you can still put you hair in a pony tail but spike it or whatever.



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

depends what you like. You could cut it and donate it to locks of love or something. When I was five they cut off 3 feet! I donated it and LOVED the look.



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

I would let it grow...I would give anything to have long hair my hair just doesnt grow.



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

i have hair down to just past my bum its hard to keep it lookin nice but having long hair is great you can do any thing with it apart from have it short i would die if i didn't have long hair



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

I like long hair. Im growing out mine forever (until I get sick of it that is). so I say grow it out. But I also had thought that once I get sick of it love of donating it. I think that would be something real good to do.



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

long hair it just looks SEXY im trying to grow my hair long



My hair is getting really long. Should I let it grow or cut it?

well i would deffinantly cut it because long hair leads to many split ends and it looks much much cleaner and healthier when you cut it. Donating it is a great idea.. i think that a little under the shoulders would be cute..good luck hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting