Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should i do with my hair??i need someones opininon!!!?

well i want a fringe like a proper fringe like rihanna but the problem is i won't be able to only get a fringe cut i will have to cut my hair as well!and i cut my hair like 2 months ago and i really want it to grow!!!!!i've never had long hair before!so shall i hget a little bit trimmed off??i'm starting school on september 5th shall i get it cut nearer to then or now??Thanx Xxx



What should i do with my hair??i need someones opininon!!!?

Have your hair cut now, then if it turns out to look bad you can let it grow out or have it re done before school see's



What should i do with my hair??i need someones opininon!!!?

once again I love the info on this site so hopefully it'll help you answer the question but here's my answer for you http://www.the411onhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting