Sunday, November 29, 2009

Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

The beginning of my natural journey, my hair was very kinky after washing it. I started having it flat ironed after a year and a half. Now when I wash it, the ends look straight as if there is still perm in my hair. Why is my hair doing that?



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

idk? thats odd



you sure all the perm is cut off?



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

try asking the parlor people intil they find out



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

Never permed my hair but the ends are straight too. Don't know why, though.



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

There's a good chance that you didn't cut out all of the permed hair. Let it grow a little more and then get another hair cut.



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

girl it takes a long time to go from permed to natural. u probally still have the chemicals in there. give it time you be all natural soon. so how is the natural thing working? i juss cut off my hair and i wash thinking about going natural. is it working bettter? growing better? details lol



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

That Is Strange???



Confused



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

either you don't have all of the perm grown out and cut off.



or there are still chemicals in your hair. if you really want



to know the exact reason, you should just call your hair



dresser and ask her/him. they would probably explain it



alot better and give you a more correct answer than anyone



on here.



Natural hair question. I cut off my permed hair long time ago. Why do i still have straight ends?

i think its b/c ur straightening it . ive heard that overstraightening will leave pieces of your hair straight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting