Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

In the whole world, I seen that mostly all world's Females have long hair. In India I seen every girl who has stright sexuality have long hairs, I have many other reason to why the girls having long hairs, But I want to know scientific reason. I know Males attracted on the girl's long hairs but I know they are attracted to Breasts and Butts with beautyful body and face.



In india boys to forced to cut their Head hairs and have small hairs to be a good personality and Corrector.Here people thinks that Boy's long hairs are a bad attitude mark.



I want to have long hairs on my head and dont wanna cut any part of my body(as hairs of face) and as I am came on the Earth.



I want to know your opinion with that's real reason. So please feel free to give your real opinion. Thanks!



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

Personally, I don't think long hair is attractive on most girls, since they all tend to have the same hairstyle. Pretty much the reason most Islamic/Hindi girls wear their hair long is for cultural and religious purposes.



Grow your hair long, my boyfriend used to have it to his shoulders and it was really hot. I will warn you it is a pain to take care of. I had hair past my bum when I was little and it would only get tangled all the time. It used to be a pain to wash, but the good news is that you need to wash it less often.



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

i think long hair is cool as long as it is clean and isnt parted. i know thats weird but parts are just creepy



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

I don't know it's not like that here in USA.



Not all men are attracted to long hair on girls, some are attracted to short but that's not the point



If you want long hair move to a country that isn't so uptight



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

I have long hair and I love it!



Nowadays tons of guys have long hair too. I actually think long hair on a guy is kinda hot! Soem cultures find it disrespectful but they have to respect a person's style, if a guy wants to have long hair let him.



No one has the right to stop anybody from having long hair.



If this is a family thing you should deal with it yourself and talk to the person who forces you to cut your hair, that is if you want to grow your hair.



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

i love guys with long hair and theres a lot of guys in my school with long hair...its hot when its parted



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

Get out more.



There are many long-haired men with "good attitude". Some have religious reasons. Some just have better use for their cash than supporting the hair-care industry. Some have significant others who like long hair.



When I was a teen the long-hair'd girls were almost always either "religious" or "hippies". Me, I just had "bad attitude" no matter what my hair length had been.



Longer hair on women and shorter on men is *not* a universal-through-history rule. It's commoner, but it's not universal. Compare to trousers, there are cultures where women wore trousers and men didn't. The women were still womanly. The men were still manly. It's fashion.



I understand that there are religious groups in India with men who don't cut their hair. The emphasis on short hair for men there may be a thinly-disguised expression of hostility and prejudice toward those groups.



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

I am sure there's no scientific reason, it's not a law of nature but rather a social convention. Where I live it's completely normal for a guy to have long hair, although when I was younger long-haired boys were sometimes taunted for looking girlish.



I think the reason why some societies attribute long hair to women lies in the attributes that are traditionally associated with men and women (like yin and yang)



Men are strict, energetic, forceful, hard, focused, constrained, logical...



while women are soft, beautiful, uncertain, loving, free, ambigous...



Long hair is soft and unordered and therefore more on the female side symbolically speaking.



Of course these are not really the qualities men and women posess, but only qualities associated with the symbols "male" and "female".



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

i think you thinking way to much about hair. just do what you want to do



Why the only Girls have the first right to have long hair?

ok first of all its ok to have long hair inless ur country does not want long hair than do what they say but syill just let people have their own say in what they want to say and lat them be free on what the want and dont want ok good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting