Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want a beachy or surfer hair cut?!?

my hair is kinda long and i want a beachy or surfer hair cut any ideas



I want a beachy or surfer hair cut?!?

Doing absolutly nothing to your hair would be a great surfer 'do.



I want a beachy or surfer hair cut?!?

A zero gaurd, finger length... Its short, easy to manage, and u can spike it up, make it messy....whatever.



I want a beachy or surfer hair cut?!?

A "surfer haircut"?! Where do you get one of those??? I never noticed surfers were supposed to have a certain haircut... Dang, I musta missed the memo! I hope they still let me surf... For the record, I have shoulder-length layered curly hair and I surf and therefore that must be a "surfer haircut" so you could try that.



As for a "beachy" cut, that's another one I can't help you out with. I guess you could put some sand and saltwater in your hair but I don't think my beach has a specific haircut it endorses...



Just get a cut that compliments your face shape! If you're really serious about cutting your hair try the Clairol website, it has a Try It On Studio that lets you upload your photo and change your hair. www.clairol.com



I want a beachy or surfer hair cut?!?

POSER! GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!



I want a beachy or surfer hair cut?!?

geez..freakin kooks! only reason i hate summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting