Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

So,



My hair is just below my shoulders in length. I like it....I really do but I want to try something new. I'm thinking of cutting it. The hairstyle I have in mind is short at the front (sort of covers my eyes) and lengthens at the back (not by alot though. It is still pretty short.) I'm going for the messy, just got out of bed look. So guys, or anybody, what do you think of a girl w/ this kind of hair? What message do you get? I would like to get it because I think it would match my personality. And also, is hair a big factor when you decide what girls to go for? Like, are long-haired girls more approacheable or something?



Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

If you want something different it is ok to try something out. My hair stylist always tells me to get a hairstyle that fits your facial structure and brings all your facial features out. I would say go for it especially if you have had long hair for a long time now.



Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

My boyfriend likes clean hair that is styled. He says not to cut it that short.



Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

what color is ur hair? personally, i go for the brunette girls with long hair. but im sure the hairstyle you have in mind is just as good and guys will approach you.



Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

I have shoulder-length hair too, and recently decided to have it cut into a bob. I was really looking forward to it, but then I realised that long hair is so much more versatile; you can change it in so many ways, which you just can't do with short hair.



I'd suggest that you buy a short wig and wear it for a bit, and see if you do like it, and if it suits you. Because once you cut your hair, it will take a long time to grow it again!



Or you could just have your hair cut a bit shorter this time, and then shorter still the next time, and do it gradually.



That said, if you really are longing for a change, go for it! You might love it even more than having long hair!



Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

short hair is so cool! it's much cooler for the summer!



Long to short hair...is it a good idea?

ya sure if you like it that away but since it is hot you need to cut it all of well not all of it you cut is short than you Spike it put gel and hairspray in it and put pretty thing in you hair or just a hair cleap or a hair band

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting