Thursday, November 26, 2009

How should i cut my hair? plz help!?

alright well right now i have long blonde hair that goes down to about 2 1/2 in. below my shoulder. My hair is naturaly curly and i have pretty thick hair too. and my hair isnt really blonde like bleach blonde but like a natural blonde. so what im thinking is getting a really deep swipe bang (if you get what im saying) because i dont usually wear my hair curly i always strighten it. with layers but i dunno im having trouple here.



i have tried a bunch of different cuts



i have had stright accross the forhead bangs(but they were long) i have had a lil bit of side bangs. and my hair is always layered and i usaully get a lil lighter blonde streeks in my hair so yeah



im open to anything



help plz!



How should i cut my hair? plz help!?

um..I'd probly get layers and get some that will frame your face. And then the bangs will go good. could you post a picture so I could see your hair and maybe I'll think of something better.



How should i cut my hair? plz help!?

its cool..glad I could help at least a little!! Report It



How should i cut my hair? plz help!?

I used to have the same problem but what i did was cut my hair in lairs and its great now maybe you should cut your hair in lairs.



How should i cut my hair? plz help!?

Layers would be pretty with the straight blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting