Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

Well i want to cut my hair in layers but i don't know what kind of layers to get?? there are long layers and just layers. you could say that my hair long its to my boobs, its naturally staright. I want to cut my hair beacuse i have a lot of split ends. Thanks :]



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

Choose what length you want your hair to be and see where you want them to start and stop layering it :)



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

Hmm. My advice would be to cut your hair first, up to your shoulders, then you could do small layers, like three, professionally or by yourself, and then you can blow dry them out, or you can dye them.



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

take a look at



http://www.kissmestace.com/wp-content/je...



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

If you have a lot of split ends, I'd trim it first, getting rid of them.



If your hair still comes past your shoulders after you do this, get layers that start at your chin.



However, depending on your face shape, you may want to consult a stylist before you make any rash decisions.



I have an oval/square face, hair jut like yours, and I just got layers and I love them!



Hope this helped! =)



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

It depends on the way your face is shaped for the right layers to get. If your face is round or heart shaped, dont cut the first layer above your chin. If you have a square or other face shape you could get layers higher up, maybe even sideswept bangs. but definitely get the ends trimmed. Layers make your hair look gorgeous.



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

awesome layers are so in right now. Go to a professional and what ever you do do not let you're dad do it. Trust me i had a bad experience. Layers are nice with long hair.



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

I think you should get long layers put in it. i have a friend with thick hair and its really long too, like to her boobs, and she got a thin layer put in a little above her shoulders, and then one like two inches before her hair quit at the bottoms. it looks awesome. something to think about. good luck.



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

Just trim ur hair first at the longest u want the bottom layer to be. Then, tell them that u want ur layers to reach the top of ur neck. That would be long layers. Long layers are more noticeable and way prettier than those short ones. I have short ones right now and i don't like it as much as when it was long layers



I want to cut my hair in layers. Can you help me?!?

The first thing that you should do is have all of your split ends cut and then you will see how long your hair is with no split ends. If you would like to keep your hair fairly long (shoulder length and below) you could get a cut with several layers having the first layer begin at about your chin area. If your hair is thick you might want to have it thinned out using a razor.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting