Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair helppp?

im trying to grow my hair long for right before summer( at least to the middle of my boob length. right now it is right above my shoulder. the problem is that my hiar is really damaged and no matter wat i do it keeps breaking. me nd my sis both have this prob and our hair is really frizzy ne advice to help it grow longer without cutting it or ne products to make it less frizzy nd healthy



Hair helppp?

try moisterizing spray and if you use a straitning irn then don't straiten your hair some days of the week and just put your hair into a bun. and at the end of your shower turn the water tempenture to cold it protects your hair and eaz up on shampoo it cleans and kills hair.



Hair helppp?

get your hair trimed intil the breakage is no longer seen then maybe occasionally get your hair trimed it actually makes your hair grow because it takes of breakage,split ends, and makes it healthier and healthier grows longer.



for frizzy hair get redkin frizz a shampoo and conditioner and will take care of frizz.



Hair helppp?

Biotin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting