Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

Im in my 20's and have really long hair, I love the way I see girls wearing their hair but dont know if It would look good on me! Recently been thinking of cutting my hair so it would be easier to style-but then my friends and family even co workers tell me not to and that they'd love to have hair as long as mine.



~Problem is sometimes my hair is too heavy and long to wear the cute updo styles.......so just wondering what are the prettiest hairstyles or what celebs do you think has the nicest hairstyle?..........I need some ideas!



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

i have really long hair too i love to make side pony tails with it ,its cute



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

victoria beckham has the best hairstyle. if you like your long hair then get it longer in the front and shorter in the back, tapered. you can do it any length you like, its going to look good either way.



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

Bobs are very hot right now, if you want to cut your hair, cut it! its hair it will grow back, you only live once.



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

seems like longer hair is coming back, i see these boys 2day with long@ss hair, girls have medium- long hair strait more than curly



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

First let me say that just wearing your hair down is perfect. My boyfriend even said that he wished that more girls would leave their hair long instead of doing those short choppy cuts (which was a hint to me not to cut my hair off, hehe). Anyway, I've heard that from other guy friends as well, so you've already got stylish hair just as is.



The other thing that is really in style now is curls. So many people have been straightening their hair that curls are now really unique. I got my hair permed, and I get so many complements on how good it looks. I also feel like my hair is a lot easier to style that way (you just scrunch and run). My hair is about halfway down my back now, but I'm growing it out just to give you an idea.



Anyway, you go to the salon and ask for a perm using the biggest rollers. Don't freak out if they finish and it looks like a poodle. It's really tight until you wash it (which you have to wait AT LEAST 48 hours before you wash your hair after a perm). Then you just use a good gel or a scrunching spray, and voila, you're ready to go. Instant awesome hair. Oh, and the perm is good for 6 months, so it works out to be a lot less than getting your hair professionally dyed.



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



That should give an idea of the final look (but longer of course).



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

Ha.....i don't kno....i have that scene hair that everyone hates....hahaha and i use soooo much hair care products and hair spray....but i can say victoria beckham has some hot a*s hair with her a-line bob.....=] try that.....閳绢檱lumni閳?br>What is the big trend for hair at the moment?



I would keep the long hair, if I were you. a lot of celebs. have longer hair and to style it I would have some side swept bangs that go across the forehead. Then for The actual hair, do kind of a messy down on the shoulders or a curly. wavy hairdo... and if you want you can even go Straight but wouldn't cut it if I were you. also more of a dark color is in now not so much bleach blonde anymore



What is the big trend for hair at the moment?

I love having long hair, but mine also gets really heavy. I got to my stylist and have her layer it. You keep the length and make it lighter to wear. Try accessorizing. Headbands, (get the skinny, "subtle" looking ones because the huge fat ones are soooo out!!!) small barettes, even some tasteful ribbon. I love using all of them. Just search the web for some long hairstyles. If you're bent on getting it cut then I'd only take off about four to six inches, too much will kind of shock you and you could end up regretting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting