Thursday, November 26, 2009

Short or long hair on a guy?

So I am a good looking guy with curly hair, who lately has been feeling unatractive, like not getting attention anymore, and I had my long curly hair for like 6 years.



My hair is similar to justin timberlake, although he never had it that long, my hair was nose level, it looked kind of like frodo baggins but a bit curlier and longer.



So I cut it short trying to imitate Adam Levine in his new maroon 5 video, but since its curly it looks more like Justin's.



I think it gives me a more manly more fresh look, although I looked "prettier" but sometimes "messier" with long hair.



What do you girls prefer on a curly haired guy?



Short or long hair on a guy?

It depends. Can your hair look like Mika's?



Some guys look great with a crew cut, some look good with longer hair.



Some girls don't like pretty boys.



But what is certain is that your hair can't hide your personality. So make sure that's great, first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting