Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting a Haircut: Long, wavy hair?

I'm getting a haircut this weekend. I have long brown wavy hair and I usually side part it. I love long hair but my dad says a should cut it a bit shorter. I don't want it anything above shouder-length because I don't think it'll look good with a wide face.



I took a picture of where I want to cut it. I feel I should do a little more, styling it anyways.



http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/Po...



Or I could take 3 inches off and doing something else.



Can you give some hair advice, please?



Thanks!



Getting a Haircut: Long, wavy hair?

Omg...i have the same hair i got mines cut monday i had the same prob. ok what i did was when i got to the hair solon i told them to cut a few inches ubove my bra strap and it turn ok good. I first though what was i thinking but i learned new hair styles i could do so i say with you hair cut around you bra strap.(because its a good size of hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting