Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

i have my hair cut in extreamly long layers and i have bangs and i really dont know what to do with it i need somethin beside just a ponytail or half up and half down plzzzzz help me!!!



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

maybe side bangs instead



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

omg i was like that but um wat i did was cut my hair up to my shoulders in layers n it looks nice u should try it.



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

Change color = blond and make it wavy or curl



I hate long straight hair!



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

Spiral curl it.... fun and flirty looking or flip it out with either a curling iron or straightener.



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

hey maybe try going on google



then go on images and type in cute hairstyles



and there you go a how bunch on cute harstyles



of your choice



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

Get a hair cut it gives you a fresh new feeling what girl doesn't love going to get her hair done? Also after you get it cut get some style ideas from the hair dresser.



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

Try getting your hair cut a bit shorter and getting some more short layers in there, also try side bangs.



If both of those dont work for you put your hair in a messy bun with a "Hump" in the front.



Tired of my hair need a new style!!!?

I have a list of good and fresh hairstyle websites.



Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hairstyle . I will send a link of best website where you can find best deals.



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting