Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair-cut issues?

I have REALLY long, thick, wavy-brown hair. People tell me all the time that they love my hair and I look like a fairy with it. I want to cut it to you know do split ends, but I wanna do something with it. It is all at the same length right now. I do NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT want layers! Maybe you like them but I don't! I was thinking about doing side-swept bangs and keeping it long by getting rid of only what I have to. But I really also want it short. I've always wanted shorter hair (2 or 3 inches below ears) but I'm afraid of it it turns out bad. And then everyone always compliments me and my hair is the only thing I even remotely like about my look. I don't want to ruin it! I don't know what to do. I'm known for my fairy look, and I guess I could grow it out but I've had a few perms to make it look like that and it won't look nearly the same. What would you do?



P.S. My camera isn't properly working so I can't upload a picture onto those websites that do it for you.



Hair-cut issues?

i really like that new haircut where the back is shorter than the front i really don't have a picture sorry.I would love that style for myself but i was in the hospital last year and i had a fever of 104 and alot of my hair fell out and it has grown back but it's about 4 inches long but the other hair that was left on my head looks like twigs. I know it sounds weird but believe me it's true. I been thinking about consulting a hairdresser but i use to be one so i tell myself don't cut then cut then don't cut ahh come on cut it, u know just like u would be a hard decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting