Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Recently, I've been noticing some hair loss. I have long hair, used to straighten it every single weekday until I started homeshchooling.. i had no problem.. until RECENTLY so i doubt its from straightening. i mostly notice it when i brush the back of my hair.. a lot of hair comes out on a brush. my hair is tangled back there, could that be a problem? and when i just dig my hands in my hair, sometimes i see hair.



i know people lose 100 hairs a day but i've never seen it noticable.it's not like a WHOle side falling out, or else i'd be typing from a hospital.. (or maybe i should)but some hair i see.



also yesterday in the shower. i was thinking and just staring lankly and i can see part of my arm when i saw a small circle of hair fall on my shoulder. gross.. here are some pictures of my scalp.my family has no history of hair loss. my dad is almost bald but he likes to cut his hair short.



http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7857/...



http://i27.tinypic.com/f0oshf.jpg



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Have thyroid checked. Excessive hair loss can be indication of thyroid imbalance. It is easily correctable with medication.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

get volumizing shampoo and conditioner andstop straightening it you dingdong



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

okay dude , stop cutting ur hair !!



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

It could be genetic, or you are consuming way too much Vitamin A, or you are under a LOT of stress.



Consult your family doctor for testing.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

dont use a crud load of hair products or bleach or dye.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

ask the doctors



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

I would go to a dermatologist just to make sure everything's ok. It could be from a vitamin deficiency or a skin condition.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

The longer one hair is, the more noticeable one sees their hair falling, i have the same thing when i have long hair, so don't sweat it



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

uh....it looks normal. but to lose hair like that, something must be wrong.... you don't have an eating disorder at all, do you?



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

dont worry the same thing happens to me i even asked a question about it....its not a big deal kids are supposed to loose hair..



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

It looks fine to me. maybe your just paranoid lol



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

You dont look bald to me.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

You should get off that crack!!!



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Hmm, I lose a lot of hair too, but its mainly from getting it bleached and dyed and all that jazz.



Avoid brushing the tangles, I try to get as much of it untangled with my fingers.



Use a conditioner and leave a tiny bit in and COMB it out.



It creates less breakage.



Also I know wearing hats a lot can cause balding, but I'm not sure if you wear hats. :/ Safe to let ya know anyways!



It could also be from not eating healthy.



Hope everything works well for you!



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

you might jsut be noticing it more. but by the looks of your pictures you need to brush your hair more...the less you brush it the more things can grow in there and that might be eating away at your hair...i bursh my hair about three to four times a day! i have times where it seems like i am shedding like a dog would...it is fine though...if it stops after awhile than that is what it is...don't worry if the shedding comes back...my hairdresser even says that it is perfectly normal...but seriously...if you brush your hair more you probably won't have as much hair loss...



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Its nothing, you're not ill, if you think you have cancer or something hair loss is only for radiation. Its from all the damage in your hair, from straighting it, to hair products, if you coloured it that is it, and your shampoo, the alcohol in it causes this, get to a salon and get shampoo without alcohol, I think baby shampoo has no alcohol in it as well... let me warn you the shampoo and conditioner and the salon isn't the 6 dollar bottle you buy, it can be 18$ a bottle. It can also be genetic, that you're losing hair so early.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Lucky!!! I want to be bald so bad! lol



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

dont wash your hair so much and use a comb when u brush ur hair i used a brush my hair all the time and my mom who is a fashion expert told me to brush my hair with a comb to get the knots out then use a brush and blow dry ur hair and use detangelr befor u comb or brush ur good luck



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

You may want to have your parents take you to a doctor there is a disease I'm not quite sure on the name but I think the disease is called Alapechia I may be totally off. But anyway with this disease you will start losing your hair ALL OF IT. Eye brows, eye lashes, leg hair, everything! I'm not trying to scare you you probably just....I have no clue that's really the only thing I can think of. Hopefully someone else can help you more I'm sure it's nothing!



Good luck



Sorry but I don't even know how to spell the word at all. Just type in hair loss on the computer something will come up and you can look and see if you have any of the symptoms.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Well it could be a disorder. My sister went through this. Its called allopecia {spelling?} It grew back for her. It seemed puberty was the culprit. Tell your parents and check with your doctor. Don't freak out though. Our bodies do all kinds of weird stuff.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

YOUR SHEDDING



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Joseph, don't fret what you have is called alpaca areata



it allways grows back, it will stay bald in that spotfor awhile



then it allways grows back,when it does grow back it will first grow a blonde fuzz then regular hair will grow in.there is no treatment to make it grow back faster,so don't waste any money on products,just be pachent.just be aware that it may happen in other spots,but remeber it grows back



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

Please do not brush wet hair, this causes damage, breakage, and split ends. Use a wide tooth comb, working from the ends up to top of head to de-tangle. Never pull or jerk tangles to get them out. Also, if possible, try using an organic shampoo and conditioner. Organic products will help strengthen your hair and bring back it's natural luster.



Good luck



Piper



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

shedding 50 to 100 hairs a day is considered normal. When you lose a hair, it閳ユ獨 replaced by a new one growing in the same spot just below the surface of your scalp. Blondes may appear to lose more because they typically have more hair follicles than brunettes or redheads. Not more fun, just more hair!



Hair is most vulnerable when it閳ユ獨 wet so go easy with your towel, comb, and brush. When you閳ユ獧e wearing a ponytail, don閳ユ獩 pull your hair too tightly and alternate ponytails with looser hairstyles. The constant pull causes some hair loss, especially along the sides of the scalp.



I'm 14 years old and losing hair..?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Modern hairloss treatments



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting