Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a new hair cut that will look good on me!?

I need a new hair cut that will make me look good. I have long, straight, dark brown hair. I don't want a hair cut that is short.



Please send websites with pictures. If you want to see how I look go to Myspace.com/esmeflores. My profile is not private so you can see my pictures. Thanks a lot.



I need a new hair cut that will look good on me!?

Hey! A really cute and versatile look is layered medium length hair. It should end a couple inches below your shoulder. Also, add a wispy, side swept bang . This look is great because it doesn't have to perfect, it looks better when it "tussled"! Meaning easier in the morning for you! It's also really popular right now. You could also add highlights and undertones!



I need a new hair cut that will look good on me!?

If you have long hair and want to keep long hair, there is not many hair styles you can have. They are just all variations of the same ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting