Sunday, June 20, 2010

How could I color my hair this color but still make it long enough so I could pull all of it back in

I want to color my hair like this but I love the messy bun hairstyle. How could I cut my hair so that I can put it in a messy bun but still have it looke fabulouse with this hair color when it's down? If you have a picture that would be great.I have pale skin and hair that is 4 inches below my shoulders.



How could I color my hair this color but still make it long enough so I could pull all of it back in a bun?

iv always found that with long hair the best way to die it colors is to put the color under ur normal color wall best of luck luv



How could I color my hair this color but still make it long enough so I could pull all of it back in a bun?

take zanex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting