Friday, June 18, 2010

I have a chubby long face with a high forehead.Hair reaches my bra.Thinking of curls.What do u recom

My hair is straight,cut layered.I have been having the same hair styles for ages and im only 20..thinkin of a new hair styles.



I have a chubby long face with a high forehead.Hair reaches my bra.Thinking of curls.What do u recommend?

Leave your hair the same length, get sideswept bangs (think Nicole Richie) and have you hair layered into your bangs. As for the curly part, if you're using a curling iron, curl different sized sections in different directions. For the sections closest to your face, curl away from your face. For the rest of your hair, curl it randomly. hope this helps.



By the way, to find out what shape face you have, take a bar of soap, and trace your face in the mirror. You should end up with an oval, circle, heart, or squarish shape.



I have a chubby long face with a high forehead.Hair reaches my bra.Thinking of curls.What do u recommend?

that should be cute



I have a chubby long face with a high forehead.Hair reaches my bra.Thinking of curls.What do u recommend?

If your face is round, not chubby I wouldn't recommend curls because they will add width to your face. If your face is long, then I would definitely keep it at least below your chin or touching your shoulders. Normally, you don't have a "chubby, long face". Why don't you ask your best friends what shape face they think you have and then look in magazines for that type of facial shape. What ever you do don't be so hard on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting