Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Possible to get thin, long hair?? HELP!?

Hi! I've been growing my hair out for the past few years. I'm trying to get nice long straight hair, but even though I use conditioner and shampoo every time I wash my hair, as soon as I dry it, it gets frizzy. My hair is very thick and curly, but I really want to have long hair and not just that 'shagged' kinda look. My sister says that I have to get it cut more frequent in order to get that. I thought that maybe if I ask the hairdresser to cut just the curly parts out (almost like thinning it out) that it might work but I just don't want it to keep getting all fro-y. I got my hair cut last in September before school started, but its a bit more straighter than it used to be. On the top my hair has long parts but the sides are very curly and it bothers me because it makes my head look big. Is it possible for me to ever have long, thinned out hair, or am i cursed with this thick, natural head of hair!? Any help is appreciated!



Possible to get thin, long hair?? HELP!?

well to make it a bit thinner you could get layers, not major layer but just enough to kinda trim the curly part



just keep trimming then and they should get a bit straighter



Possible to get thin, long hair?? HELP!?

I think it is just the hand you've been dealt. The only way you are going to get rid of the thickness is by getting it chemically straightened. If you get it thinned the short pieces will sprout into frizzy unruly curls that will bulk up the rest of your hair.



Possible to get thin, long hair?? HELP!?

best way and permanent!



japanese hair straightening alot of hair salons do it now



Possible to get thin, long hair?? HELP!?

products will take the frizz away. ifyou want straight hair you could get a straightener or get it permanently straightened. if your hair isn't growing very fast and you want it to be longer, try hair extensions. my friend got them don and they looked really good.



Possible to get thin, long hair?? HELP!?

try relaxing your hair i know it sounds weird but it totally helps thats how i got my hair straight. you can get it at cvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting