Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies... long or short hair? ;o)?

Ok... this is all about, i like my mid-long hair, but some girls told me to cut it down, some told me to keep it and let it grow, lol, so, i don't know i just want to know what Yahoo! women prefer lol.



Ladies... long or short hair? ;o)?

it really depends on your facial structure. Some women can wear it short and others look really bad. Long hair can actually make your face look longer and that sometimes weighs a person down. What I would suggest is talking to a hair sylist or even getting on a website that would show you what you'd look like with different lengths such as cosmo's virtual make-over. It helped me decide to dye my hair red.



Ladies... long or short hair? ;o)?

I like guys with slightly overgrown hair - say, 1.5 inches long? But NOT really long. YUCK. And not military-short, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting