Sunday, June 20, 2010

I had curly hair but i cut it short and it wouldnt curl any more now its long how do i make it curl

try scrunching it



I had curly hair but i cut it short and it wouldnt curl any more now its long how do i make it curl again?

Meg wash your hair try it a little then add gel moose and hair spray for the prettiest curly hair.=)



I had curly hair but i cut it short and it wouldnt curl any more now its long how do i make it curl again?

Try using mousse, or a curl defining shampoo/conditioner or scrunching it....



But I also used to have really curly hair when I was younger, and now its more wavy and long, because its heavier. Maybe if you get your hair cut shorter and get layers to make it lighter it'll work!



Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting