Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

Cutting my hair, what should I do?



I have long plain hair and I want to cut it, myself, I know i might mess it up but i need some tips on



how, to cut it



what I need,



and style advice,



Dont tell me not to, I have heard that enough, If i screw up bad enough I will go to a salon



Thanks



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

so why don't you just head to a salon before you screw up? no offense, but i can't imagine ppl cutting their hair by themselves. If you want to make it look nice and even, you need someone cutting it from a diff. angle.....how would you cut the back lower ends of your hair then?



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

bangs, blunt or side swept. u can get a bob or like layers, highlites then dyed



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

out on a blindfold and just cutt!!!



and bamm! new hair:D



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

i dont think you should cut your own hair if you dont know how yet. if you know how then you can, if you still need help or dont know how to cut your hair, then just go to a salon instead of trying because if you mess up, they wont grow back right away



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

go to youtube and look at videos of haircut styles



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5sNmJAu6nLo



Good luck



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

side sweep bangs are deffinately very cute and maybe layer your hair with different color shades of highlights



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

get some dreads so you can shake em and go dumb on the yellow bus and get stupid dumb and hyphy



The bay area is soooooo gay.



Tell me how to cut my hair!!!! I really need help?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting